- Our best, most engaging PROGRAM yet
- Over 85 fantastic SPEAKERS from across the medical research enterprise
- Numerous onsite PARTNERING opportunities to find and share ideas with like-minded people and organizations
For example, did you know . . .
- The Clinical Trials Transformation Initiative co-founded by the U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA) and Duke University, is identifying practices that through broad adoption will increase the quality and efficiency of clinical trials.
- Lawrence Livermore National Laboratory and IBM Research are working together on a simulation of the whole human heart using the world’s highest performance supercomputer, a project which stands to significantly accelerate new discoveries in cardiovascular therapy
- New York Genome Center is developing the infrastructure and practices to share data and repurpose research assets across eleven major academic medical and research centers with the aim of speeding the translation and commercialization of early-stage discoveries through large-scale genomics analyses
- Code-N, a silicon valley life sciences “Big Data” start-up, is working to empower scientists to analyze data simultaneously “in the cloud” to make compound-gene-protein-disease connections that will open the door to new scientific discovery
- Virtual biotech Phoenix Nest, created to find treatments for the ultra-rare pediatric disease Sanfilippo Syndrome, was built through collaboration between leading academics, experienced researchers and nonprofit disease foundations who met at last year’s Partnering for Cures
We’ll see you in a few weeks!