Be a part of an effort that brings together people with the expertise, experience, and creativity needed to transform the medical research system. Join us at Partnering for Cures to be held December 14 and 15 in New York.
This year’s program will feature cutting-edge discussions about key topics in medical research – from translational research to data frameworks, from regulatory science to new business models to accelerate therapeutic development.
Among the speakers will be medical research decision and policy makers, high-profile philanthropists, leaders of innovative nonprofit foundations, forward-thinking industry executives, and scientists engaged in some of the most ground-breaking research on the globe. Confirmed speakers include:
- Margaret Hamburg
Commissioner, U.S. Food and Drug Administration
- Carolyn M. Clancy
Director, Agency for Healthcare Research and Quality
- Delos (Toby) Cosgrove, M.D.
Chief Executive Officer and President, Cleveland Clinic
- Jesse Dylan
Founder, Lybba.org; Filmmaker, Creative Director and CEO, FreeForm
- Maria C. Freire
President, The Albert and Mary Lasker Foundation
- Stephen H. Friend
President, CEO, and Co-Founder, Sage Bionetworks
- Jeff Hammerbacher
Vice President, Products, Cloudera
- Isaac (Zak) S. Kohane
Harvard Medical School, Children's Hospital Medical Center
- Edison T. Liu, M.D.
Executive Director, Genome Institute of Singapore
- Susan Love
President, Dr. Susan Love Research Foundation
The Partnering for Cures agenda will feature:
- One-on-One Partnering Meetings. Connect with nontraditional allies to explore collaboration and develop new strategies.
- Therapeutic Affinity Roundtables. Engage with leaders in your field through focused, informal networking opportunities.
- Innovator Presentations. Learn first-hand about multi-sector collaborations, novel research portfolios, and effective partnerships at dozens of sessions featuring innovators on the frontlines.
- Hot-Button Panels. Participate in dynamic, candid, cutting-edge discussions about key topics in medical research including translational research, shelved compounds, data networks, and many more.
- Expert Consultations (new addition!). Access technical and scientific experts on-site to help you address some of your organization’s mission-critical challenges.