No one can do this work alone. Expediting cures requires collaboration.
In a week, hundreds of medical research leaders and decision-makers from different sectors will come together at the inaugural Partnering for Cures meeting to do just that. Join us.
This first-of-its-kind meeting will be held December 1-3 in New York City.
Program: More than 80 confirmed speakers including:
- Pfizer's Jeffrey Kindler
- FDA's Joshua Sharfstein
- Dana-Farber Cancer Institute’s Edward Benz
- Dr. Susan Love Research Foundation’s Susan Love
- Biotechnology Industry Organization’s James Greenwood
- Harvard Medical School's Levi Garraway
- Johnson & Johnson’s Garry Neil
- Blueprint Research & Design’s Lucy Bernholz
- NIH Chemical Genomics Center’s Christopher Austin
- Eli Lilly & Company's Gail Cassell
- Juvenile Diabetes Research Foundation's Alan Lewis
- International AIDS Vaccine Initiative's Seth Berkley
Partnering: customized partnering system facilitates one-on-one connections among potential collaborators; therapeutic affinity roundtables jumpstarts networking across sectors; networking opportunities that will link you to key organizations whose mission and strategies match your priorities
Participants: More than 400 attendees from more 350 organizations are registered. They represent a broad range of sectors: philanthropy, foundations, industry, academia, government, media and venture capital.
Don’t miss this opportunity to help accelerate the time it takes to develop new medical treatments. Register now.