Partnering for Cures, a first-of-its-kind meeting to be held December 1-3, 2009 in New York City, facilitates these collaborations by bringing together philanthropy, medical research foundations, and the biotechnology and pharmaceutical industries.
Here are the top five reasons to register today and be a part of this inaugural effort:
- Learn from "cure entrepreneurs," leaders who have championed some of the most innovative approaches to disease research that are paving the way to a more effective and efficient research system.
- Find the right research partner who can support your program, move a discovery down the development path, and/or augment your therapeutic pipeline.
- Identify organizations whose mission and programs match your charitable priorities or complement your business development pipeline.
- Better understand the processes, policies, and players involved in therapeutic discovery and development in order to make targeted strategic investments and partnership decisions.
- Hear from some of medical research's most forward-thinking leaders in panels that spotlight solutions to decades-long problems facing the medical research enterprise, including: